Monday, April 15, 2013

Our team rocks! We just received THREE new 5-star reviews on Cars.com!

"Very good buying experience. I was looking for a new truck and this dealership was the best fit for me. Well priced vehicle, hassle free browsing, and they did not inundate me with phone calls and emails while I looked at other vehicles. The sales associate I worked with was very friendly, and while she didn't know the answer to all my questions (of which there were a lot), she was always quick to hunt it down and call or email me back. When I finally made my decision they were able to find me a great finance rate and even found me more affordable car insurance. I have had very good luck with Nissan's, and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy." -RGE

For the other new reviews and more, click here: http://bit.ly/YULSGg

No comments:

Post a Comment